Advance Security Teams are for larger assignments, primary and key to Close Protection operations, required by business executives, Dignitaries, VIPs or for those in the public eye that have concerns when travelling whether domestically or internationally. For some insurance purpose, it may be mandatory to have Advanced Security support when travelling for the first time to unknown areas or regions that have instability.
The aim is to ensure the smooth flow of travel from A to B or B to A by conducting extensive research to enable our Clients to travel with confidence that security matters are addressed and that itineraries are not affected. Our Advance Security Team are always ready to adapt to sudden changes to travel plans.
Guidance to what STANFORD can offer you;
• Construct travel and routing plans to ensure safety in travel
• Develop secondary travel routes in case of emergencies
• Construct threat/risk assessment profiles for the main security team
• Ensure that hotels are of the right standard and have the right facilities for our Clients
• Booking and arrange checking-in at hotels and airports
• Sterilise rooms and carry out debugging checks prior to a Client’s arrival
• Ensure that vehicle bookings are correct, on time and right for the assignment
From small or large business or recreational trips to short or long stays, here at STANFORD PROJECTS we can provide specialist professionals as individuals or as a team, to ensure your travels go smoothly.
We remain DISCREET at all times about clients we provide Close Protection services to.
It is important to note that every assignment and client have different requirements, do NOT hesitate to contact us in confidence whatever your security needs, no matter the budget. With genuine consultation needs, we are prepared to come to you to have extensive discussion about your needs and concerns, cost free.
Find out more...